2013 SEO Audit. Special Offer!
At SteerPoint, many of our engagements begin with an SEO Audit.
It is a comprehensive review of your current SEO program. In order to improve your rankings in organic searches, you need to know what’s working in your site, what needs to be improved, and what may be hurting your rankings.
SteerPoint’s SEO Audit includes the following:
- Analyzing keywords, traffic and competitors
- Checking for page errors and poorly formatted code
- Making sure that page titles and content target relevant keywords
- Analyzing inbound links to make sure they are from good quality sites and are not broken
- Making sure that search engines are not blocked by robots or problems with internal links
- Reviewing the structure of your Social Media and how it works to build website relevance
We will also help you examine these following questions as it pertains to your SEO:
- How much of your marketing budget needs to be allocated for SEO services?
- How can adjustments in SEO increase sales/profit for the company in 2013?
- Are Google Webmaster Tools being fully utilized?
- Are you abreast of all Google updates and algorithm changes and how it impacts your site?
For a one time fee of $495.00, we will provide a report card on how your site is doing and where it can be improved. For clients considering more major work on their websites in 2013, this fee will be applied as a CREDIT on future project charges.
Call or email today for more information and to schedule your audit today.